Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Everyone

shock7772
6 - Meteoroid

My name is Chris Shockley.  I'm an ERP Systems/Data Analyst.  Currently our Company is implementing MS Dynamics AX company wide and I am helping with the ETL transition.  To automate from our current system we are using Alteryx.  So far the experience has been good.  I was a hardcore R programmer (Machine Learning, etc) but I'm finding Alteryx refreshing as it's a step away from Scripting languages. 

For fun I like bike riding, walking my dog, astronomy and hanging out with my girlfriend.  

Anyhow a little about me.  

Look forward to chatting with everyone in the Forums and practicing on the Weekly Challenges.

Warmest,

Chris

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @shock7772

Welcome on board! We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels