Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Everyone!

shwetank_iima
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone,

Wish you a very Happy New Year! My name is Shwetank Pandey and I am a student of Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Business Analytics at IIM Ahmedabad, India.

Looking forward to learning this awesome and fascinating tool for my analysis.

Regards,

Shwetank P

4 REPLIES 4
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey @shwetank_iima 

Really nice having you here on the community. If you have any questions whatsoever reach out! There are tons of great users here that would love to help! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
shwetank_iima
5 - Atom

Hey @joshuaburkhow,

Thank for you suggestion. I am really looking forward to make most use of this community. I explored much and I am looking forward to do certification(s) as well.

Regards,

Shwetank P

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community and Happy New Year, @shwetank_iima

You will find yourself submerged in a lot of great resources. The Learning Paths are a great start for your journey! Take a look at it and let us know if you have any questions. 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @shwetank_iima,

Welcome on board & Happy New Year! 

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Don't forget that we have a lot of great resources to help you through your learning journey. Here it is the Exam Prep Guide if you need.

We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels