Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Everyone

Nikkhil
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings.

I am Nikhil. 

The power of data has always fascinated me, so I have embarked on a journey to a beautiful new world of data science and analytics. I am sure Alteryx can help me reach my goals faster.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Welcome Nikkhil to the community.

I remember when I started my Alteryx journey that I found the community to be very welcoming and there's a vast amount of useful content. If you find a challenge with Alteryx that you can't solve, the chances are someone else has already been there. So just search for it in the search bar at the top.

I would also encourage participation in the weekly challenges as these are a good way of getting to grips with the tool very quickly.

Chris

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Nikkhil

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! It will surely be a fascinating journey! 

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Let us know if you need any help! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels