Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Everyone, New Year New possibilities

jocelinejoy
5 - Atom

Hi All,

I recently joined as a consultant for an auditing firm. Alteryx has made work easier with its drag and drop tools and functionalities. Special thanks to Alteryx community for all the help on similar solutions that I have adapted to help my own workflows. Had the opportunity to share my Alteryx knowledge with the team recently at work.

Hoping to keep learning.

8 REPLIES 8
OllieClarke
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @jocelinejoy 👋

Great to hear you're finding the community helpful 🙂 If you haven't already, check out the Alteryx Academy to find interactive lessons, weekly challenges and a bunch of other stuff to help you on your journey!

Ollie

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We love to hear that the Community is helping you through your learning journey, @jocelinejoy! It looks like you have being exploring the tools and loving the magic of Alteryx! Keep on going! 😀

Flávia Brancato
jocelinejoy
5 - Atom

Hi @OllieClarke
Oh Surely!! Been trying to get myself a certification, I just started exploring the Academy, so much to learn 😊

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @jocelinejoy, welcome to the Alteryx Community and thank you for introducing yourself! 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @jocelinejoy ! Great to hear about your Alteryx journey so far. Are you still enjoying it? 

Fantastic to hear that you've already experienced the Alteryx Community, its a great resource. 

Give me a shout if you need any help prepping for the core exam, I'd fully recommend it!

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
jocelinejoy
5 - Atom

@TheOC Sure thing!! I was planning on retaking the exam, however my first attempt score was 64%. I do need help for my next attempt. Good to know I have someone who can help prep.😊

Currently my license has expired, so once I have access again, I should be able to take the exam too. 

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

64% on a first attempt is really good! Do give me a shout when you get your license back and i can help advise how best to revise to hopefully pass it next time!

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome; great job - 64% on first attempt after a short time of using Alteryx is really good!

Labels