Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Community!

BeckyHe
5 - Atom

Hi Community! It is my first time getting involve with Alteryx, and I enjoy alot about learning different tools in this software with data analyzing/manipulating. For a beginner like me, what do you guys recommended that can help in learning this software efficiently or what is something I should pay attention to the most. Another question I am interest in is how learning this tool impact/help with your jobs in the industry you are in? 

1 REPLY 1
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hello @BeckyHe! Welcome to the community! There are a ton of resource here and I highly recommend checking out the Academy section of the community when just starting out. Within that section, the learning paths are really good as a launching point. Once you do those the interactive lessons and weekly challenges allow you to fine tune your skills. To learn more about how this tool can impact your industry check out the use cases section and you can also see if there is an industry user group for your industry to join.

Labels