Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Community! -Megan

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi friends!

I'm Megan Dibble, and I started a month ago on the Alteryx Community team as a data journalist (I manage the blogs). My background is in analytics (I used Alteryx a ton in my last job), so now, when people ask what I do, I say, "I guess I'm a... journalist?" It feels different from analytics or engineering, but I love it so far! I got started writing about data on Medium, and now it's gone from a hobby to a full-time job :)

I am excited to be here and connect with all of you passionate community members!

A few random facts about me: I live in Denver, Colorado, and I love hiking in the summers and snowboarding in the winters. Also, I've been getting back into reading lately, now that I have a Kindle. And finally, I am a BIG fan of coffee--I've been learning to make a  pour-over recently.

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @MeganDibble , welcome to the Community Team!  Looking forward to working with you on some future blogs.  I too enjoy a pour overs and do them at home all the time.  Whenever I go to Starbucks, if they didn't just brew something within the last 30 minutes, I always ask for a pour over  - can't beat it!!

Cheers!

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @MeganDibble, congratulations on joining the Community Team! Many thanks for your help in publishing my latest blog 😄

Pawel_Paleczny
9 - Comet

Hello @MeganDibble, that's fantastic news! I'm big fan of your 'data poetry' and looking forward for your blogs!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @MeganDibble 
Welcome to the Community, it's great to have you!

I recently got a Kindle myself, although I'm awful for wanting to collect the books I read, so end up buying them anyway.

Also a coffee drinker - although I'm not quite into the pour over world yet. I invested in a bean-to-cup machine when lockdown started, and that investment has paid off massively! I didn't know you could ask for a pour over at Starbucks @mbarone, not sure if the same would apply in the UK but I might give that a try and see if I become a fan 😁

Bulien
Labels