Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx nerds

Purplehazed
5 - Atom

I am becoming an Alteryx nerd too...  I already am an accounting nerd that wants to redirect my career towards data warehouse management, smashing data from various ERP systems in one usable data set. 

I think I have figured out that "Data Science" is too mathy...

I would like to create a CPA/Alteryx/Power BI threesome.

Looking forward to jumping into the discussions.

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @Purplehazed !  I like to say that if you are using data to solve complex problems, then you ARE doing Data Science!  Maybe not programming algorithms, but data science nonetheless!  Anyway, I think you'll find Alteryx a great and awesome tool to meet your goals.  Make sure you avail yourself of the various free content in the Academy section!

Cheers!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @Purplehazed !!

To echo what @mbarone wrote, Data Science is more than coding and creating algorithms (as someone who has been staffed on major engagements as a "Data Scientist" without knowing any R or Python). You're well on your way to embracing the wonder of data-nerddom!

Do you have a favorite data warehouse? I'm getting very into Snowflake of late.

Cheers,

Esther

Labels