Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx community

LL_RowNum0
5 - Atom

Hi I am a Business Intelligence Analyst working for a computer technology company. Current role is largely in AdTech and finance. My experience is largely in data warehousing and data migration for new applications. I have experience in SQL scripting and have written ETLs in PL/SQL and scripting in Perl & recently Python. I've also used a few ETL tools. I'm new to Alteryx and hope to learn from you all in the few weeks and months. 

2 REPLIES 2
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Welcome!  I hope you enjoy using Alteryx.  It really made work fun for me again.  Ask question too; we like solving problems.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @LL_RowNum0

welcome to Alteryx family! We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and with your great experience, we would welcome your contributions. 

We have very active Community members that will be happy to answer your questions and provide insights throughout your Alteryx journey.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels