We are aware of an issue with the Search bar. Please use Advanced search for the time being while we troubleshoot. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello, Alteryx Community

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

This is Diksha Adtani. I started learning Alteryx in June 2019 and within 3 days I got certified(Core Designer). Alteryx has reshaped my career and given me a lot of superb opportunities. Prior to Alteryx, I used to code in python but Alteryx has given me a platform where I am working on Alteryx as well as python. I have worked on various projects in various domains. Currently, I am working for UBS. I have also provided corporate training on Alteryx to MNCs. 

Thanks, Alteryx Community for raising me up in the field of Analytics!

-Diksha Adtani

Certified Alteryx Partner

Screenshot 2021-05-15 at 13.41.49.png

9 REPLIES 9
mbarone
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @diksha1107 !  Wow, congrats on your achievements so far - quite an accomplishment in such a short time frame.  Glad to have you here on the community!

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Congratulations on all your achievements so far @diksha1107! I have done some similar things and to me providing training is one of the best ways to ensure you have the knowledge of something. 

I may reach out to you as I have been trying to learn some things in Python and would love some good resources! Keep up the great work!

FláviaB
Community Manager
Community Manager

A-MA-ZING, @diksha1107! What a stunning path. No doubt that this is just the beginning of a beautiful and successful journey. We are so lucky to have you as part of our Community! 

Flávia Brancato
diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thanks a lot 🙂 

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Sure, Thanks a lot 🙂

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thank you 🙂

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @diksha1107 and congratulations!! I'm blown away by your achievements in such a short time. Looking forward to seeing more of your Alteryx successes!!

Cheers,

Esther

diksha1107
7 - Meteor

Thanks Esther. 🙂 

sidjoshi04
5 - Atom

Wow! in 3 days.. How did you do that!! 

Labels