Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx Community

gautam_gupta25
5 - Atom

Hello everyone,

My name is Gautam and I work as a Business Consultant with Ernst & Young. I have over 14 years’ experience in the life insurance space. I understand life insurance business and have worked in various capacities across line 1, line 2 and line 3 functions such as Life Insurance Sales, Core Operations (covering entire policy life cycle), Customer Service, Business Analyst, Compliance and Internal Audit. I have experience in handling broken processes and finding cost effective solution to fix them. I work mostly with global clients and have been successful in several engagements.

Here's the link to my LinkedIn Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-gupta-12bb2416

Happy to learn from this community and share my experience where required.

Thank you and Warm Regards,

Gautam Gupta

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @gautam_gupta25  !  You'll find lots of great content here.  Make sure to check out the Learn/Alteryx Academy section to get you started with Alteryx, and it will also be a great spot to constantly grow in your journey.  And ask questions as you go - you'll find the members here are happy to help others!

shutterbugraphy
5 - Atom

Welcome @gautam-gupta25, nice to e-meet you.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @gautam_gupta25

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

We launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage in your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Feel free to post a question in the Discussions section if you need any info, help, or guidance.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @gautam_gupta25 

Welcome to the community!! So glad you are here. You'll find so many resources, including my favorite Weekly Challenge

Cheers,

Esther

Labels