Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx Community

Matt_Hinkle
7 - Meteor

Hello, all. I am relatively new to Alteryx and the Community, but I am getting up to speed here as fast as possible. I am currently working towards my Core Certification to be better suited for further implementation of Alteryx Designer at the company I am employed at. Some attributes about myself are as follows:

My name is Matt Hinkle

I currently live in Toledo, OH

I graduated from the University of Toledo with a BBA and Masters in Accountancy

I am a licensed CPA in the state of Ohio

I have a Big 4 accounting background and currently work for a Fortune 500 company as an Assistant Corporate Controller

I love the outdoors be it hunting, fishing, scuba diving, or golfing 

Thanks,

Matt

4 REPLIES 4
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey @Matt_Hinkle 

Nice to have you on the community! There are tons of people here that are willing and wanting to help, If you have any questions or get stuck on anything don't be afraid to ask! 

All the best!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx community!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

You are in the right place, @Matt_Hinkle. If you haven't watched it yet, don't forget to review all the prep videos for the Core exam that we have in the Academy. 😉 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Matt_Hinkle ,

thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! We have a passionate group of Community users who are always looking to support others, so any question goes. 

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels