Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello Alteryx Community

ojewola
5 - Atom

Hi, my name is Akin Ojewola with the username ojewola. I'm from Nigeria and am a Data Science Enthusiast. I'm here to connect, learn, grow and also contribute to the community. Hope I'm welcomed?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

You are more than welcome, @ojewola! We have a huge group of Alteryx fans and experts here to guide you along the way of your learning path. We are also very excited to have you in the Community sharing your experiences!

-Flávia

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ojewola

sure, Welcome on board! 

I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges since you're discovering Alteryx Designer.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
ojewola
5 - Atom

Many thanks StephJ. I really appreciate the recommendation. 

Br,

Asimi 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

My pleasure @ojewolaI also encourage you to visit the industry discussions. 

Cheers! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels