Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello All!

Chidurum
5 - Atom

I am Duru from Nigeria. This is announcing me into the ADAPT program. I'm enjoying every bit of it. Thanks!.

4 REPLIES 4
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi Duru, welcome to the Alteryx Community, and thank you for introducing yourself! Good luck with the ADAPT program and we look forward to learning and growing with you.

Chidurum
5 - Atom

Many thanks, AbhilashR!

As a newbie, I'm not convinced I know my way regarding ADAPT courses. Please advise as per course 1, course 2, etc.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello, @Chidurum. I am sure you will have a lot of fun throughout the Adapt Program.

I will recommend taking a look in our FAQs to get a better overview of the Program and its process. Also, we have an exclusive Discussion board where you can post questions and view others’ responses. 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Chidurum

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Feel free to post any question if you need any info, help or guidance.

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels