Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello ALTERYX Community members - I am happy to join ALTERYX Enthusiasts community

ykhondo
6 - Meteoroid

Hello All, 

I am longtime data management/maintenance/analytics professional, started to work with data in the Insurance, Investments and Financial industries back in 1997 (yes, I am that old)!😁

I am so happy that 3 years ago the company that I am working for the past 20 years introduced ALTERYX as a new vehicle for the data mining and processing.  Since than I took a few on-line ALTERYX courses and became our company's "local" ALTERYX community member. I have to admit that ALTERYX it probably the most user-friendly data mining and Business Intelligence tool that I have used in my career so far. I really appreciate many of the solutions posted on the Alteryx Community Forums - they helped me to advance in my current projects! THANK YOU, CONTRIBUTORS! I hope that eventually I will be able to share my knowledge as well and help my ALTERYX peers to "crack" some tough challenges with ALTERYX Solutions!

BTW, I just got some courage to start working on my ALTERYX certification and passed my "micro-credentials" exam with 91% score. Going to work on the Core certification next. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 REPLIES 3
Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

Like the enthusiasm in your post @ykhondo !! Keep up the good work!

Greetings,

Seb

afv2688
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello @ykhondo 

Nice to meet you and welcome to Alteryx family!

I'd recommend checking out the Getting Started Learning Path in the Academy, great way to start to take up your skills!

If you think you are ready, check out the weekly challenges! Note: the "Labels" component on the right

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alejandro Ferrandis

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@ykhondo Welcome to the Alteryx Community!

Labels