Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Happy to be here :)

iliceva
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone!

I'm Iva, originally from Serbia but living in working in Spain. Have been using Alteryx for less than a year now, and became complete nerd about it. I just love it! Got my advanced certification within first 4 months, and I'm all about discovering new things that can be achieved using Alteryx in my day to day business. Looking forward to participating in the community!

Happy Alteryxing! 😊💃

6 REPLIES 6
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @iliceva !  Wow, very impressive to get your advanced certification in such a short time!!!  Lots of opportunities here in the community to improve upon your skills even more.  Plenty of advanced learning paths, and of course answering questions!  Look forward to watching your journey continue!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @iliceva

great to see so much enthusiasm & CONGRATULATIONS!! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates like you in our Community. 

Did you think about the Expert certification 📝, now? Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
iliceva
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Steph! 

I'm planning to take Expert certification but at the moment I'm lacking time to dedicate myself to it. But surely, it will be sooner rather than later. 😀

Currently I'm working a lot with Spatial, so it might be that I post things related to it in the future.:SpatialInfo:

Cheers,

Iva 

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @iliceva

Great to hear! I'm sure a lot of our members would love to share & learn more about Spatial!

Wish you a very nice day,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Amazing accomplishment, @iliceva !! Welcome to the community.

You'll find a ton of resources for learning about the program, how people are using it, and also take advantage of networking opportunities.

So glad to have you here

Cheers

Esther

iliceva
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you Esther!

Cheers,

Iva

Labels