Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Happy To Be Here!

I kept seeing Alteryx ads in my LinkedIn feed and I finally clicked on it. I am so happy that I did. I do not have enough time to tell you about the countless hours that I spent manually manipulating data in excel spread sheets. My mind was blown after watching the demos. I am currently studying for the core exam. As a Tableau developer it is a relief to find this product to clean the data before I bring it into Tableau. This tool will definably help me close that gap as a Tableau developer / data analyst. It will allow me to get to know my data in a more robust way before I visualize it. I am excited about this tool and ready to learn more. Hi community! I am Feronica of Feronica Analytics. Have A Great Day!

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to Alteryx and the Alteryx community @Feronicaanalytics !   So glad you found us :)   A great way to hone you skills (for the exam as well) is to try a bunch of Weekly Challenges .  And I'm sure you've seen all the great content in the Academy section.

If you get to a point where you're really stumped on something, make a post/question about it in the Designer Discussions section.  People are pretty quick to answer.  Cheers; happy solving!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Hey @Feronicaanalytics  Welcome to Alteryx community !

Thank you so much!

Thank you for welcoming me!

Labels