Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

HELP WITH THE INTRODUCTORY CERTIFICATION COURSE.

gkyei-baffour
5 - Atom

Dear All, 

I'm happy to join this platform. Please I need all the assistance I can get to create my first workflow. I'm available now for a chat. Cheers. 

4 REPLIES 4
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @gkyei-baffour 

Your best bet will be the learning academy to get up and running as soon as possible: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Academy/ct-p/alteryx-academy

There are plenty of learning resources over there that will teach you how to get a workflow up and running. Additionally, most tools have an example workflow within Alteryx (if you right click a tool, in the tool palette at the top, and hit example workflow) if you have a specific use-case in mind.

there is also the option of the sample workflows, which will take you through some specific use-cases:

TheOC_0-1646304613354.png

Hope this helps, get in touch if you would like to jump on for a chat around the platform - just shoot me a message on the community.

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

As @TheOC said the Academy is the place to start.  Also, you can really hone your skills by doing the Weekly Challenges !

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@gkyei-baffour  Welcome!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

All of the above advice is super solid - there are resources GALORE in the community, but if you're still hitting a wall, you can always ask specific questions in the Designer Discussions!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
Labels