Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Greetings

pmohess_cerb
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community! I'm Pooja, based out of NY. I work in financial services and have been using Alteryx for roughly 2 years. I haven't taken any certification examinations but I have worked with some semi-complex models. I'm interested in automation and making business transformations to work smarter so I get more time to watch anime. 😁

4 REPLIES 4
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Weclome to the Community @pmohess_cerb !  

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @pmohess_cerb! I also love to use Alteryx to automate any finance function process and minimise the need for manual work. Do take a look into the certifications, you learn something new at every level and they're all a great learning experience!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome to the community Pooja!
I would totally recommend giving the Certifications a go, they're great fun (and good to show off! 😁)

Bulien
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @pmohess_cerb and welcome to the Alteryx Community 😎

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels