Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Greetings from Florida

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

You can probably tell that I'm a Computer Nerd from my Username. 😁

I've been programming computers since 1974.  I no longer do COBOL. 😅

I've been using Alteryx for 3 years - extensively for the last 2 and recently became Core Certified.

5 REPLIES 5
Shifty
12 - Quasar

@Computernerd - BEST username ever. 🤣

Hope you're enjoying the software - I bet you miss COBOL, right? 😅

I highly recommend the Weekly Challenges as a way of getting to know Alteryx and you should sign up for user groups.  

If you have any questions, ask the Community!

Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

I think Alteryx is great.  I'm going through the weekly challenges now to improve my skills.  I'm Core Certified, but still have a lot to learn.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi, @Computernerd! The beauty of Alteryx is that we will always be learning something new. In fact, tomorrow, we have our Q2 Jacksonville User Group meeting. Since it is a hybrid meeting, you can attend in person if you live close. Otherwise, we also provide a virtual option so you can participate from anywhere. You can register here. Also, I encourage you to join the Jacksonville UG to stay up to date on current and future meetings. 

Happy learning! 

Flávia Brancato
Computernerd
8 - Asteroid

We need a local group in Orlando.  I just joined the group.  Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Computernerd, we used to have the Orlando User Group, and due to its inactivity, we archived it for the time being. We are actively looking for co-leaders to support and reactivate the User Group. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing. You can private message me here in the Community, and we can connect offline. 😊

cc: 

Flávia Brancato
Labels