Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Greetings and Salutations

Dennis_Lane
5 - Atom

Good Afternoon,

My Name is Dennis obviously. Currently furloughed due to pandemic. I teach adults with disabilities literacy, media, and technology skills. Have a IT background and looking on brushing up some skills.

Cheers to all those striving through current times. 

Dennis

7 REPLIES 7
DCHOLMAN08
7 - Meteor

Nice to meet you! Same boat and good luck !

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Very sorry to see you @Dennis_Lane  and @DCHOLMAN08 in this situation... I hope the Community can be your opportunity to upskill. 

Please let us know if you need any guidance. 

On another note, you will be presented from time to time with a pop up survey asking you a few questions about your experience with the Community. Your responses are valuable to improve your experience and we are grateful in advance for the minute it will take you to answer.

Regards,
Olivier
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi!

Welcome to Alteryx!

Count on us if you need some assistance.

I'd recommend starting the Interactive Lessons in this Community. I'm sure you'll brush up some skills!

Best,

_AG_

Dennis_Lane
5 - Atom

Everything happens for a reason. We will wind up better with keeping proper perspective. 

Dennis_Lane
5 - Atom

Will keep an eye out for the survey and will provide feedback. 

Dennis_Lane
5 - Atom

Looking forward to trying out and brushing up on my skills. Waiting on trial license which should hopefully be here by tommorrow. 

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Well said Dennis, and we are all here to help everybody keeping it.

Labels