Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Getting Started In the Community

kklc24
7 - Meteor

I've been an Alteryx user for about 5 years now but I'm just getting a feel for the community and seeing if it could become a hobby. I'm interested in the data science learning path and some of the challenges and certifications. Maybe take time to try and answer questions along the way. I work for Southwest Airlines in the Network Planning Data Science/Research & Development department drawing insights from data and how those insights can help shape our future flight schedules. It's a fun challenge and I enjoy it. I mainly use Alteryx for data mining and manipulation then hook up up the outputs to tableau to create visualizations and tools to help people make decisions. I'm looking to branch out and acquire more skills, though! 

3 REPLIES 3
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome @kklc24 !  Glad to see you're starting to take pare more in the community.  Great group of folks here - look forward to seeing more of your journey!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @kklc24! I won't be surprised if this becomes your new hobby. As you keep exploring it you might get "trapped" reading great content and networking with amazing people. We also have an Industry Discussion board where you can share experiencies in your field, such as Transportation. 

Enjoy and let us know if you need any help!

Flávia Brancato
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @kklc24 and welcome!!!

For fun ways to learn Alteryx and it's different tools, I highly recommend the Weekly Challenge.

Give a few a go and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Esther

Labels