Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
SOLVED

andrericca19 -- financial modeling + analytics

andrericca19
5 - Atom

Hi, I work with financial modelling in a professional services firm. Since 2017, I've been using tools such as Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI to improve the services provided to our clients as well as internal analyzes and processes.

4 REPLIES 4
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @andrericca19! Sounds like you have a lot of experience with the tools. I see you're Core certified - planning to go for the Advanced? That is next on my list!

andrericca19
5 - Atom

Hi @JeffS 

Yeah, I've been using Alteryx for the past few years, but haven't really used that much of its advanced analytics capabilities. I do plan to get the Advanced certification next as well.

Cheers

Shanghai_Sydney
5 - Atom

Hi Jeff, 

I came across this post when l was researching about using alteryx for financial modelling. Do you think you can provide an example/ user case in that space?  

Thanks,

Jin

Jasper007
5 - Atom

Hi there,

I am a certified Accountant but new to Alteryx environment.

Finding the field fascinating and planning on core certification, but not sure how to prepare and/or study.

How did you pass core certification?

- where are you from?

Regards

Jasper

Johannesburg, South Africa 

Labels