Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Excited to explore the extensive world of Alteryx

ramchandvn
6 - Meteoroid

Greetings!

My name is Ramchand Vadali  from the United States. I am a data integration expert with a passion for anything to do with data all the way from Data analysis, Data mining , Data profiling , Data warehousing to  Business Intelligence. I have extensive experience in these areas, and I firmly believe that  "Without Data we only have an opinion".   I have explore many a tool to accomplish my passion around Data Investigations and Integrations, I have stumbled into Alteryx while I was exploring the job market couple of months ago.  I have instantly fallen in love with Alteryx and embarked on the variety of learning paths.  Looking forward to master Alteryx and add it as another exciting skill to augment my broad skillset .   Look forward to learn more from this community, as they say learning is never ending!.

2 REPLIES 2
Shifty
12 - Quasar

Greetings @ramchandvn.

What an intro!  Delighted that you've fallen in love with Alteryx (it happens to the best of us) and with your background it won't be long before you're a master.  

Shifty

NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ramchandvn Welcome to the Alteryx Community! You should check out user groups under "Group and Events", it is a great way to learn and connect with others! Please let us know if you have questions 

Labels