Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Dear Alteryx Community Team

MohammedKhadeer
5 - Atom

My Name is Mohammed working in JP Morgan Chase & Co. Im very much interested to learn Alteryx as it is useful for my ongoing process. I need all of your support to gain knowledge and assistance needed. Thank you in advance for all your support.

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @MohammedKhadeer , welcome to the Community!  You're in the right place to increase your knowledge and skills with Alteryx.  Make sure to check out all the free online resources over in the Alteryx Academy , including Learning Paths , Interactive Lessons , and Training Videos .  Once you get started and have a good base knowledge, the best way I think to hone your skills is with the Weekly Challenges .  And then work your way towards your first Certification .

Cheers!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

@MohammedKhadeerWelcome to the Alteryx community ! 

Here are few tips that helps you -

1. Interactive Lessons- - Without a doubt the Alteryx interactive lessons had been an amazing plattaform to expand knowledge of what is even possible with Alteryx. I strongly recommend to check and absorb as much as possible. Interactive Lessons - Alteryx Community.

1. Help documentations –I started learning Alteryx through documentations in the site.   Documentation | Alteryx Help

1. Weekly challenges- They get posted up weekly, at three different difficulty levels, by members of the Alteryx community. These challenges include data preparation, analysis, spatial and much more.  Sometimes I am not be able to complete the challenge but with a quick search at someone else’s solution I will find a way. The single biggest thing to realize about Alteryx is that there is almost always more than one way of getting to a solution - what separates the beginners from the advanced users is being able to identify which one of the multiple ways suits each particular situation. Weekly Challenge - Alteryx Community.

1. Tool Mastery- I have found the Tool Mastery knowledge base articles particularly useful, especially if I want to understand how and why a specific tool was used.

1. Sample Workflows-  Alteryx Designer contains a number of sample workflows to demonstrate tool functionality and use cases. We can access these directly in Designer top menu. Help > Sample workflows

ArtiRajput_0-1647105003668.png

6. Certifications-There are three main certifications that Alteryx provides. Core, Advanced and expert. Core and advanced are free of any cost. Preparing for these exams helps a lot to enhance knowledge and upskill myself.  Certification - Alteryx Community

Hope this helps :)

Labels