Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Corporate Tax Computation Workflow

josephatnjoroge
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this community but I am looking forward to sharing knowledge in regards to Alteryx tax computation workflows.
Kindly I am stuck with an assignment that involves computing corporate tax. I have trial balances, ledgers, provisions, and previous years' tax computations. Anyone with a workflow similar to this problem will be a great help in kick-starting my project.

Attached is a worksheet containing tax computation that I want to use Alteryx to automate.

2 REPLIES 2
TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @josephatnjoroge 

Great to have you on the community!

For questions related to Alteryx Designer, your best bet is the Alteryx Designer Discussions part of the forum (found here https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/bd-p/designer-discussions).

I will be available to have a look at your problem in more detail shortly, but i would recommend posting over there in the meantime to get a quicker response.

Cheers,
TheOC

Bulien
josephatnjoroge
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you TheOC for your prompt response I will post as adviced.

Labels