Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Corporate Jogger

eerspamer
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx World,

After spending more than 50% of my working life staring at the green excel button in the world of tax accounting, I'm looking forward to a more efficient way to use data. I spend my non-excel based time running/biking around Colorado and look forward to you all teaching me a few things about data transformation. 

Thanks,

Eric

5 REPLIES 5
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @eerspamer 

Welcome. Just reach out if you have any questions. You are in a great spot since one of Alteryx' office is in Broomfield. You should try and go to the Alteryx User Group which you can check out here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Denver-CO/gp-p/denver where two of my favorites @alyon and @DataPrepChad are the user group leaders. 

Best of luck!

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
DataPrepChad
10 - Fireball

@eerspamer , we'd love to have you in the Denver Alteryx User Group!  Updates can be found here:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Denver-CO/gp-p/denver

Hope to see you at the Q1 meeting! 

eerspamer
5 - Atom

Thanks both! I do plan on attending the Q1 meeting if schedule allows. 

zhengtaojiang
5 - Atom

Hi Eric, 

Welcome to Alteryx! 

I'm an accounting student at CSUF learning Alteryx. I think you'll find this tool very useful. 

Just a quick recommendation for you to pick up the application quickly, that you should check out the Alteryx academy. We're doing those lessons as a part of our Alteryx course, and I found them immensely useful to give you an overall view as well as detailed knowledge on how Alteryx works and its capabilities. 

Hope you enjoy Alteryx! 

alyon
10 - Fireball

Welcome @eerspamer !

Glad to have you in the Denver area. Make sure to navigate to the User Groups menu and join the Denver team so that you don't miss events announcements and great material from the community. 

We are looking to do this quarter's meeting via WebEx. Let us know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to meeting you! 

Alejandra Lyon

Labels