Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Community Introduction :Nabil Majoul (nmajoul) Switzerland / Tunisia

nmajoul
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx Community,

My name is Nabil Majoul and I manage Targa (www.targa-consult.com) a new Altery partner.
I'am Based in Lausanne Switzerland and my Company has offices in Switzerland and Tunisia. 
Targa specialses in ERP and Data Analytics. 

We have been a Tableau partner since 2012 and are thrilled to join the Alteryx community.

Warm regards

1 REPLY 1
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @nmajoul

Welcome onboard partner! Thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Based in Lausanne, the French part of Switzerland, you may speak French? If it's the case, did you know that we have a great French-speaking Community too ?

We also have a French Alteryx Academy where you can learn with the Interactive lessons, have fun with the Weekly Challenges and pass the Core Certification in French. You can also ask anything you need to the French Forum and meet French-speaking Users during the User Groups

Very glad to have you on board, in every Alteryx Communities. 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels