Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Cleared Core Certification

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

My name is Arti Rajput I am an Indian and presently in USA.

I started my journey to learn Alteryx few months back.  I learn various tools from help documentation. I was keen to drag and drop some tools and run a workflow. But I noticed that their is only 14 days trial version available. I set up by goal to clear core certification as soon as possible. I request Dalton Gilbert (Commercial Account Executive, Alteryx) to provide me license. He gave me various options and helped me a lot to get 3 months free license under ADAPT program. After acquiring key I play with various tools and came to know how powerful Alteryx is. 

I seriously went through all help documentation, Interactive Lessons but scored just 48 %. I was laughing after looking at my result. After  a week I again gave a try and scored 66.7%. In my third attempt, I finally scored 82%. I was really very happy to get certified,

Now I am preparing for advance.

Thank you Alteryx  for all your help and support.

5 REPLIES 5
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Way to go Arti, congratulations on clearing the Core exam!

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Thank you!!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Alteryx_AR

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family! Getting Core certified is a fascinating journey, thank you for sharing it with us and congratulations!!

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Don't hesitate to ask anything technical on the Designer Discussions forum.

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Let us know if you need any help! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
HurYigit
6 - Meteoroid

Congratulations Arti! I am working on my Core exam too and hope to pass sooner or later. Good luck with advance certificate. 

Yigit

Alteryx_AR
12 - Quasar

Thank you so much! Good luck for your core certification.

Labels