Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
SOLVED

ChaosReignsWithin: It's MarqueeCrew!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Hi #AlteryxCommunity

Let me introduce myself.  I'm Mark.  I'm a long-time listener and first-time caller.  No?  Not authentic?  Ok, it's 2020 and I just wanted to re-introduce myself and be a part of this new community hub section.

2020 Maldives Holiday2020 Maldives Holiday

You might recognize the license plate.  I've brought it along with me on many adventures.  Maybe you've been to inspire and caught a glimpse of my subtle boots?

Custom_DataDude_023.jpg

Hopefully, you'll come to appreciate my love for Alteryx.  My heart is big enough to share love with my poodles too.

2019 Santa Paws2019 Santa Paws

I've made so many friends here in the Alteryx Community and I'm hoping to make even more.  So please do see me and say, "hi" and introduce yourself in real life and of course say hi here too.

Have a great 2020!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
3 REPLIES 3
JeffS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MarqueeCrew! Just wanted to say I love the title to your post 🙂

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

For those who don't know, @MarqueeCrew is a legend on our community. He was the first to achieve 500 solutions and so much more!

In true Alteryx Community spirit, and in honor of #Flashback Friday... here's a little taste of community's past:

Originally posted back in December 2018: Alteryx Community Highlights | December 2018

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Mark the Great!

Regards,
Olivier
Labels