Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

ChGatsby_New Member

ChGatsby
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, Alteryx Community!

I am currently working as a business process analyst. I would like to learn more about what Alteryx can do to contribute more to my organization. I love using Excel and PowerPoint, and my path right now is to learn more about other analytics/automation tools such as Access, Tableau, Xceptor and Alteryx. I started watching videos about Alteryx on YouTube to have a background about this tool. Today, I'll be attending Alteryx 101 offered through this site, and I'm hoping to learn more, be certified and expand my network particularly in Analytics. 

1 REPLY 1
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Community @ChGatsby !  Glad to hear you're doing Alteryx 101.  The Academy section of the Community is a treasure trove of free content to help you on your journey.  And of course the best way to learn Alteryx in my opinion is to jump right in and start solving.  The Weekly Challenges are great for that.  Looking forward to watching your journey.  Cheers!

Labels