Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Career Changer

kcoleman721
7 - Meteor

Greetings everyone.  I am looking forward to learning and certifying in this awesome tool.  I have been an administrator and designer with Erwin Evolve for years and am changing careers.  It is refreshing that a company will help train a workforce for free which makes us both advocates and more competitive in our careers.  

Anyone have tips as to how to get this working on a Mac so that I can use the free license for career changers?

Thanks

Kimberly

4 REPLIES 4
AlteryxMatt

Hello @kcoleman721, and welcome to the Alteryx Community! As for using Designer on a Mac, we recommend visiting the Alteryx Designer Cloud site for more information and a free trial! Please reach out if you have any questions.

kcoleman721
7 - Meteor

Hi Matt,

Is that part of the career changer 90-day program as well?  

gaoa
11 - Bolide

Hi @kcoleman721 never knew there was a career changer program, thanks for sharing!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@kcoleman721, the career change license (or any free license under the SparkED Program) applies only to the Alteryx Designer license. You can learn more here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Independent-Learners/gh-p/Career_Changers 😊

Flávia Brancato
Labels