Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Building my network and knowledge base!

Drezdent
6 - Meteoroid

Hello all!  I have been working with Alteryx for about 5 years now.  I earned my Advanced Certification a while back, but it has recently expired, so I will be working towards getting that updated in the near future.  I have built dozens of workflows, macros, apps and would consider myself a fairly advanced user of Designer.  Recently my role within my organization has kind of transitioned from simply a developer to almost an Alteryx consultant for the enterprise.  As such, I have found myself in a position of developing procedures and best practices not just for my team, but for our entire company.  I have also been relegated to kind of managing our run support resources and developing procedures and protocols for them as well. I don't particularly feel 100% comfortable in this role and second guess myself a lot.  I have used the community a lot just in terms of searching posts and leveraging other peoples experiences to try to solve Alteryx related issues, but I have not been particularly engaged in the back and forth conversations.  This is really my first step to be more engaged in the community and hopefully get to a point where I may be able to become an ACE!  I have a few really good outstanding issues that I am sure we will be able to work through together.  I look forward to learning from you all and helping out where I can!  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hello there @Drezdent !  Glad to hear you'll be active more in the Community.  Lots of great content.  A great place to get more involved is to visit the User Groups page and find your closest user group.  Join the group and start going to the meetings (they are virtual these days, and occur about once a quarter; in fact, my NY User Group is having a meeting next Monday!).

Looking forward to seeing your journey continue!

Labels