Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Bhaskarkaushik - New member - Looking forward to engaging with y'all

bhaskarkaushik
5 - Atom

Hello there, 

I just joined  today, I have a lot many cool things to learn here. Hope you guys will help. I am a Business Analyst with 8 + years of experience  and i still found something totally new to do today. Wow. Lets nerd out. I am working on projects to automates processes at my organization and read about Analytics process automation. That is how i came here and i think i have spend 2-3 hours with Designer and feel this is something really cool. 

Will try and post more and share my learning path with you all. 

Cheers,

Bhaskar

4 REPLIES 4
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hello and welcome!

I've been using Alteryx for 8 years and I'm still learning; I'm sure you'll enjoy this Community. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @bhaskarkaushik

If you thought that Designer was pretty cool after just playing for a couple of hours, imagine what you can do when you really put your hands on and start exploring all the tools and capabilities? I am excited as you are! 

And talking about APA, we have so much to share that I will recommend starting with some amazing pieces like the Deep Dive Series written by @AdamRhttps://community.alteryx.com/t5/Engine-Works/AMP-Engine-Technical-Deep-Dive-Part-1-Why-AMP/ba-p/570...

Enjoy!

Flávia Brancato
bhaskarkaushik
5 - Atom

Thank you Charlie for responding. 8 years and counting huh.. I bet you are having fun with this. I just found an article that ranked Alteryx designer among top 10 cool analytics products in the Industry. I wish i had explored this much earlier. Anyway, i read your text when i was twisting and turning in the bed, feeling worried about not knowing what to do when COVID has brought hell with it. I am so glad and this is such a ray of hope for me, If only i can truly get started with Alteryx and spend quality couple of hours at minimum with the platform daily. 

Thank you once again all the good folks out here and Alteryx for providing this opportunity to learn. So jazzed up. 

As i am taking couple of courses in data science on Coursera,i could not do much last week wrt to Designer learning to put it here, (ps not to brag but more as a personal diary of my learning curve). So let me put 0.0. 0 is also a good start since i am back and giving me a score.  

Best,

Bhaskar

bhaskarkaushik
5 - Atom

Thank you Flavia for your kind words. Looking forward to everything here to soak it in. 

Labels