Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Beginning my data science journey - Greetings from Sydney, Australia

raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

Hello Community

Excellent to be here and thrilled to be on this journey. 

In terms of career background I have worked the past decade as a digital product consultant and have been involved in 50+ digital product projects both as a project leader and support manager.

My current focus is delivering productivity and wellbeing workshops for growing technology companies and medium sized non-technology companies.

My career theme for this next decade is data innovator. I am keen to upskill as a data practitioner who can help businesses of all sizes become better though better use of data. 

The past 6 months have been turbulent for me, emotionally and financially, and I have enrolled in the Alteryx ADAPT program to make this the first step that launches my career in data strategy and innovation. 

I look forward to sharing my learning, insights, questions and of course interacting with all of you. 

Wishing us all abundant success.

3 REPLIES 3
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Best of luck @raghav_poet_writer Always reach out to the alteryx community if you need any help whatsoever. We are more than happy to help! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

Thanks Joshua.

Community and support makes all the difference.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the ADAPT Program, @raghav_poet_writer! I am sure you will excel and will also be able to learn a lot and share your experiences with the Alteryx Community. 

We are here to help! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels