Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Beginner to Alteryx

Hi, I am Aishu from India. 

I am an Accountant and I came to know about this wonderful tool through a colleague. I got my 30 day trail and practiced a course from Udemy. Now that my trail is expired, I would like to practice more but I am confused about the procedure.

Can someone please let me know how to access Alteryx Designer after the trail period? Is there a option to use it free or its a paid version? If paid, How much is the subscription?

It would be great if someone could help me in this. 

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @AishwaryaSrikanth ,

After the trial ends, you'll that all the tools in Alteryx have a lock on them.  In order to unlock them you need to enter a valid active license key, which you get upon purchasing Alteryx.  The pricing plans can be found at alteryx.com.

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @AishwaryaSrikanth 

You might also want to check out the newly launched Sparked program, if you fit any of the categories. 

Welcome to the community and Alteryx!!! So glad you are here

Cheers,

Esther

Labels