Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Atabarezz

Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Hi All,

That's a nice thread I wanted to contribute... I'm into advanced analytics for a couple of years now and got Alteryx in my radar in 2014!

• I have considerable experience in credit risk analytics and RWA optimisaiton. 
  • Worked as an analytics driven business consultant for top tier telecoms and banks in MENA region
  • Completed projects in credit risk, marketing and sales analytics.
  • I've done analytics business development for the last year with 1,4 mio USD sales and %140 overachivement
  • I'm looking forwart to become an integrator and reselling partner
  • I'm holding a masters in Industrial engineering and a Bsc. in Mechanical Eng.

Looking forward  to get more practice with Alteryx, Tableau and Hortonworks for in-database blending, predictive analytics and visualisations...

Best

Altan

1 REPLY 1
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Can't believe it's been 5 years! 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Labels