Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Another data enthusiast checking in

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone,

I hope you and your families are doing good and staying safe. My name is AliAS and simply I love data and currently in the process of shifting gear from having data as a small part of my job to the passion in my career.

I believe I did this the other way around as I already finished the fundamentals course along with few challenges and getting ready to make my first attempt for the core certificate but only now introducing myself, but you know being late is much better than never.

please feel free to get in touch and if someone here from Texas and H-town please reach out if you like to start a local study group maybe!

Happy and fun learning Yall

Regards

AliAS

10 REPLIES 10
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AliAS2020 ! Glad you are able to pursue your passion with us!

How did the Certification go? 

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AliAS2020

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, you're right, it's never too late. Great to see so much enthusiasm!

A study group is such a great idea! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

Enjoy learning & let us know if you need any help! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@OlivierLP 

Thanks, I am glad too that I found this great community. As for the core certificate exam I was planning to take it around the weekend when I posted this introduction. However, we had unexpected visitor as mr. COVID decided to pay my small family a visit and now I am looking forward for things to be on track again so I can ace this certificate.

Stay safe

AliAS

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AliAS2020

Oh, such bad news... I wish you a quick and full recovery to your family.

Stay safe,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Very sorry to hear that. I hope you will pull through quickly. 

Regards,
Olivier
AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@OlivierLP @StephV 

I made it, excited to share the news that I passed the exam and got the core certificate from the first attempt hurray lol

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Congratulations! This is great news 🙂

Regards,
Olivier
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AliAS2020

from the first attempt?! You rock! I'm very impressed. You did an amazing job!

Thank you for keeping us posted. 

What will be your next challenge now? 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @StephV 

Next will be preparing for the advanced exam and certificate and also completing the Udacity predictive analytics nanodegree.

Cheers

AliAS

Labels