Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Amol_Telore

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Hello,

Its Amol. I work for a consulting MNC working for a US-based media house. Two years ago, I came to know about Alteryx and its community platform. I have worked on other ETL tools as well but I find Alteryx a bit different due to its UI and attractive colors used for the toolset. So It seems like it had cast a spell on me hence whenever I have to do something I prefer Alteryx as it is always easy to do things with it. 

Apart from this, I like to go out and spend some time with nature to get rid of negative vibes and to reset myself. So I go hiking, do reading and sometimes I play video games in the free time. Deeply inspired by Paulo Coelho/Rhonda Byrne's books. A Nyctophile and Bibliophile and a person who loves to walk in mild rain.

Thanks for taking some time to read this article. Hope we interact soon.!!

Yours,

😊

8 REPLIES 8
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thank you for introducing yourself @Amol_Telore

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to the Alteryx Community, @Amol_Telore! We love to have you here and to hear that you discovered Alteryx and its incredible power. As a proud Brazilian, I am also inspired by Paulo Coelho pieces. What is your favorite book from him? 

Flávia Brancato
Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Thanks @AbhilashR for this welcome note. Happy to connect with you.!!

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

Thanks  for your warm welcome on this. I am glad to have a conversation with other fellow readers on this platform. Till now, I have read only 5 books from Paulo Coelho collection and all of them were great pieces of literature. However, I find Alchemist a step ahead of all other books. Planning to read Veronica Decides to Die next. 

I would love to know your thoughts on his books or if you have any suggestions to give for the next book. 

Have a good day.!!

Amol Telore

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Amol_Telore, sure thing! Well, The Alchemist is a classic and it couldn't be different - everyone loves it and it is one of my favorites too! Another one that it is worth reading is "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" - very deep into the desire to change and pursue your dreams by overcoming the "usual" fear of failure and prejudice. 

Flávia Brancato
estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @Amol_Telore !!

Alteryx has cast a spell on many of us. Welcome to the community.

Cheers!

Esther

Amol_Telore
11 - Bolide

, Sounds very inspiring and spirited story. I shall surely read this book. Once done, I shall share my thoughts with you. Thanks for the suggestion Flavia.

-Amol Telore

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Sounds good, @Amol_Telore😀

Flávia Brancato
Labels