Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Amin - Learning and Development, PwC Singapore

Amin
8 - Asteroid

Hello there, I am Amin, currently a Senior Manager in the Learning and Development team in PwC Singapore.

I've started off as an IT auditor for 9 years and have moved on to training for a good 2 years plus.

My portfolio includes training future IT auditors, implementing learning technology as well as most importantly (and most fun) running Digital Academy and Digital Accelerator programmes in Singapore.

The Digital Academy is where I fell in love with Alteryx, and is where I continue to train other PwC folks on digital tools including Alteryx.

As I am sitting within the human capital group, I continue to champion the usage of Alteryx to help solve important problems and improve efficiencies within the group. Working well and efficiently means we all can have more time to take care of ourselves and our loved ones!

Other stuff about me: Some of the sports I do include dragonboating, beach volleyball, ultimate frisbee, badminton, and endurance running.

Looking forward to connecting with the community! Stay safe and healthy everyone!

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohdamin/

1 REPLY 1
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Amin, thank you for introducing yourself! I really loved what you said here: 

"As I am sitting within the human capital group, I continue to champion the usage of Alteryx to help solve important problems and improve efficiencies within the group. Working well and efficiently means we all can have more time to take care of ourselves and our loved ones!"

This is so very true! I'm very excited to hear you're a champion of Alteryx. If you're not a part of it already, you might consider joining the Singapore User Group to see if there are opportunities to connect live with other local Alteryx fans! 

If you ever have any feedback on how we can assist on your learning journey, please don't hesitate to ask! 

Senior Manager, Community Platform + Operations at Alteryx

Labels