Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Alex Robinson Introduction

RobinsonAlex
5 - Atom

Hi everyone!

I'm Alex, and am new to the Data/IT field. I've made the transition after working with animals for the last 8 years. I started out working at a daycare/groomer and eventually moved to Veterinary Medicine, working at one of the largest Veterinary hospitals in the mid-west. I've always wanted to pursue a career in IT and finally had the opportunity to make the transition!

I grew up in Texas but now live in Illinois with my wife and family. In my free time I love to game(PC,TTRPGS, and board games), play with my kids(1&3), dogs(Border Collie/Hound and Pitbull), and work in the yard on our garden. I'm really easy going and like to thing I've got a great sense of humor.

Anyways, I'm happy to be here and thanks for taking the time to read this!

1 REPLY 1
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@RobinsonAlex Welcome to the Maveryx Community! Loved reading about your background and love for games! We have a ton of resources on our community so if you have not already be sure to check them out! Please let us know if you have questions and welcome again! 

Labels