Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

About me

PromiseMise
メテオール

😁Hello Alteryx Community! I'm called Promise and I am here to learn how to gain insights into data using Alteryx. I currently work as a finance officer for an NGO but have always had plans to one day transition into the field of analytics and data science. Such time has come and I can't think of a better place to learn about my preferred tool for this quest other than the community.  Thank you for this platform, allowing novices like me a chance to tap from the Professionals. I'm looking forward to an exciting learning journey. Please welcome me 😁

2件の返信2
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@PromiseMise Welcome to the Maveryx Community! We are thrilled to have you part of our wonderful community! If you have not already, we have some great weekly challenges under "Learn" -> "Academy", it is a fun and great way to test your knowledge as you continue to learn more! Please let us know if you have any questions 

PromiseMise
メテオール

Thanks. I'm excited about the weekly challenges. 

ラベル