Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

ADAPTing to the community (:

barbaraM
5 - Atom

Hello,

My name is Barbara, from Hungary. I started the ADAPT program, because I want to change my career. I'm really interested about Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, so besides of this, I also started to learn programming (firstly Python). But I know the road is long, and I will see where it takes me.

I'm really grateful for this opportunity, although I'm still a bit confused on this platform, especially the community part, but hopefully soon I will use to it.

Let's have a wonderful journey together. (:

B.

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome, @barbaraM!

Well, with so much to look at, I agree that it might get a little overwhelming. But the good news is, we are here to guide you through your new adventure. 

First, in the Community Resources page you will find great articles to help you understand where things are and how to use the best of it. And since you are learning programming, I guess won't hurt start peeking at the Python Tool Mastery article. 

Flávia Brancato
Labels