Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

A student from CSU Fullerton

Shawnfan
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx community,

I am Xiaoxin Fan, a CSU Fullerton accounting student. It is my great honor to learn this new course from Professor April Morris. Will the future of accounting be replaced by robots? Before have no contact with this course, I have such worry, but Alteryx and Uipath application gave me confidence, if we control the robot master to refine data and use the automated process to reduce our mechanical work, but the focus of the work on the analysis of decision-making, the accounting work will not be replaced, but play a very important role for enterprise development decision. Alteryx interactive instructional videos made it very easy for me to master the application of this tool, and its way of processing data through building blocks workflow was very easy to grasp. To generate the data we want without modifying the data source, the process can be reviewed, and most importantly, conform to the requirements of the accounting work. Therefore, if there is an opportunity in the future, I will definitely recommend Alteryx to my colleagues in accounting firms and accounting majors.

0 REPLIES 0
Labels