Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

A different Language is a different vision for life - Federico Fellini

kushalmitruka
5 - Atom

Hello Community!

I have started my journey to learn this tool and I am very excited about it. I am a software developer with a undying love for data, which motivates me more to learn about this product and explore its capabilities.

I always had a inclination towards business and wanted to build a bridge between the technical aspects of things and business understanding of it. I always believed that doing this will enhance the smooth functioning of organizations.

Alteryx seems to be a good solution along this line of thought.

For now, I am focused on learning the data related work to be done via alteryx rather then writing code for it.

- Kushal

1 REPLY 1
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome @kushalmitruka!  Sounds like you're on the right track with your data-driven mindset 🙂  You will have a lot of opportunities to learn and share your knowledge here, alteryx and otherwise.  

What was your last exploration adventure?

Labels