Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

A different Language is a different vision for life - Federico Fellini

5 - Atom

Hello Community!

I have started my journey to learn this tool and I am very excited about it. I am a software developer with a undying love for data, which motivates me more to learn about this product and explore its capabilities.

I always had a inclination towards business and wanted to build a bridge between the technical aspects of things and business understanding of it. I always believed that doing this will enhance the smooth functioning of organizations.

Alteryx seems to be a good solution along this line of thought.

For now, I am focused on learning the data related work to be done via alteryx rather then writing code for it.

- Kushal

Highlighted
Community Content Engineer
Community Content Engineer

Welcome @kushalmitruka!  Sounds like you're on the right track with your data-driven mindset   You will have a lot of opportunities to learn and share your knowledge here, alteryx and otherwise.  

What was your last exploration adventure?