Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #95: Draw 1000 Apples in Under 60 Seconds

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

done

anabelvelazque
アステロイド

Hi! Here is my take :-) Not really good in solving this one. I have tried to emulate other's examples. 

Thanks

スポイラ
Screenshot 2023-09-23 102137.png
JRBeaudry
アステロイド

ok.... to much to handle for my part, not there yet

スポイラ
had to take de solution to see where to go after spliting the number from the JSON. I did'nt see the concept of the number in the name.... and after more than 3 week I just take all the solution files to learn where it's was going ... si not posting my solution, 'cause it never been finish 😥
Erin
コメット

1,000 apples and a heat map attached....some of my apples look strange 🤣

Hammad_Rashid
ボリード

Everest_0-1700547901274.png

Rob-Silk
アステロイド

My solution below - a really fun challenge; I also decided to split out the reporting into the recognised and unrecognised groups to compare the drawings and heat maps which was an interesting exercise

スポイラ
challenge_95a_RS_screencap.PNGchallenge_95b_RS_screencap.PNG
Tgigs
アステロイド

My solution attached.

This is very difficult challenge I think, so I had to check out the solution, would have taken too long to do without help. But I learned a lot by reviewing and understanding the solution.

Spoiler.PNG

beatriz_alteryx06
アステロイド

It's not perfect, but here is my solution.

Neeraj1584
アステロイド

Challenge #95

Yair99
アステロイド

HI, this is mine