Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #408: Sainsbury’s Market Research

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Maveryx_WC_Banner.png

Hello, Maveryx!

A solution to last week’s challenge can be found here. 

This challenge was submitted by Samantha Clifton. A big shout-out to @Samantha_Jayne for enriching our Community with her creative contribution. Your efforts are truly appreciated! shopping-1165437_1280.jpg

Sainsbury's ranks as the second-largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom according to Kantar’s Grocery Market Share data. What began as a modest dairy shop has evolved into a major network of supermarkets. Through the years, Sainsbury's has emerged as a critical player in the UK's retail sector.

In this challenge, we are providing two datasets: one detailing the locations of Sainsbury’s stores across the United Kingdom and another mapping the coordinates of London's boroughs.

Step into the role of a business expansion manager! Your mission is to identify the three boroughs in London with the fewest Sainsbury’s stores. This will help the company pinpoint potential areas for expansion.

Good luck!

Source: https://geolytix.com/blog/supermarket-retail-points/ (The dataset was manipulated to align with the objectives of the challenge).

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

 Here is my solution:

Spoiler
Challenge_408.jpg
RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
408.jpg
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor