Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #397: Auto Insights Special Edition – Financial Insight Spend Analysis

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @TonyAndriani  and @gawa,

We appreciate your feedback! I'd like to confirm that this will indeed contribute towards earning badges since it's considered a special edition. If we decide to make this a permanent activity next year, there will be a separate location for it.

Thank you!

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

@benjimoser , @Kenda , @DavidJohnson , @Matteop9 , @AkimasaKajitani , @Yoyocuter 

You all are amazing!

It was impressive to observe that when you generated the PowerPoint presentation, many of you added personal touches to the cover page, including your names and project titles.

Also, some of you crafted more elaborate presentations, while others opted for a more concise approach.

We want to express our gratitude for joining us on this journey!

SylviaP

gawa
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

My first attempt on using Auto Insight. I knew nothing about Auto Insight, but it is very intuitive and user-friendly.

I used only computer mouse to accomplish the task, and never used my keyboard to type letters on Auto Insight. It is amazing.

Even if you are not having experience of Auto Insight before, I do recommend to try this challenge to step forward. It is much easier than you would think. 

Spoiler
image.png
AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Wow, this testimonial is truly amazing @gawa! We greatly appreciate your willingness to dive in and explore Auto Insights.

Thank you very much!

olga_strubbe
11 - Bolide

I will chime with @TonyAndriani  - it would be best, I think, to keep AAI type of challenges as a separate track from Designer challenges.  

Many thanks in advance if you, guys, can make it possible! :)

AlexG
Alteryx
Alteryx

A fun way to start playing around in Auto Insights!

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

A perfect opportunity to finally practice Auto Insights!

nSpire
9 - Comet

Interesting use case!

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Here was my attempt!

Shelbey
Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my Magic Document!