Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #396: Analyze the Ultimate Motorsport - Formula 1

DaisukeTsuchiya
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
スクリーンショット 2023-11-28 170531.png

colebrogan
7 - Meteor

Spoiler
Spoiler
image.png
dwstada
11 - Bolide

last place for this question

so I can take a break in my sunny condition lap, finish that in 1 hour. And then get out of my car in rainy conditions, push it down the track within 50 minutes, and would then be considered the god-tier rainy conditions driver with a delta of incredible 10 minutes???

Spoiler
c396.PNG

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Not sure how I missed this one, plus the ask was a bit odd, but we got there in the end!

pmag
8 - Asteroid

Screenshot 2023-11-28 203500.png

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

rohityaman
8 - Asteroid

Took more time to figure out what is the ask. I'm sorry but I don't concur with the solution to select Driver 9. 

As per my analysis, Avg lap time under Rainy condition for Driver 1 is better (90.58 secs compared to 90.73 secs of driver 9) and even the avg lap time is lower for Sunny conditions too for Driver 1 (85.28 sec compared to 85.795 secs of driver 9) and so the delta is bigger too.

As per the analysis result, Driver 1 seems to be the best driver for wet conditions.

Spoiler
image.png

yyGuo
6 - Meteoroid

Not really understanding why the best rider for rainy condition was chosen this way, I gave the solution based on OUTPUT.

anna_vi
7 - Meteor

Done!

OskarH
5 - Atom

My solution attached below. Was a fun one!

TobiasFitschen
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge_396.png