Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #28: Formatting Financial Data

aclaxton
8 - Asteroid

Not the most elegant, but it works :)

Spoiler
Week 28.png
asabau
8 - Asteroid

Here is the workflow!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

maxjohnson02
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Inactive User
Not applicable

daniel_ferreira
8 - Asteroid

Follow my solution attached...

KOBoyle
11 - Bolide

Solution attached.

KOBoyle
11 - Bolide

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Workflow.PNG

JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

Interesting that there are RegexXXX() functions that you can use in a formula tool. Would have been a major PITA without it... lol.

StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

So I've included two solutions in my workflow. My first one is my first attempt and it's very... long. Then I had a look some other solutions and had a go at following the logic in those as well - this is my second, and more concise version 🙂