Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #24: ARIMA Time Series

H_a_n_g_C_h_e_n__x3
8 - Asteroid

Can't figure how I am off in the 10 thousandth....

tristank
11 - Bolide

High and lows were a few decimal points off but the forecast was the same so I'm going to go with it

Spoiler
challenge 24.jpg
AGilbert
11 - Bolide

I noticed the same differences as others in the solution file's output; however, when testing against the solution's TS Forecast output my results were the same. 

Used the test tool to check some of my work and will be incorporating that in more workflows going forward. Also, I got in some Reporting practice to compare with the TS Forecast R output anchor. 

Overall, very useful and look forward to learning more on the Time Series capabilities. These would be a good add-on to historical reporting workflows. 

BrianJohnson
8 - Asteroid

I had not used ARIMA forecast tools so I watched the interactive videos as I did the challenge.  Thank you....

aatalai
14 - Magnetar

C24

lynnesonneyrsm
8 - Asteroid

was good to see that even after I compared ETS to Arima I still understood why Arima!

Bren_Spill
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
#24.JPG

Angelica_Obi
8 - Asteroid

I kinda used this challenge to practice as well so there's a lot of noise but my solution is included

Raj
15 - Aurora

Solved!!

Solving challenges is always enjoyable and beneficial for skill development.

Rhys_Cooper
8 - Asteroid

Nice and straightforward.

Spoiler
Capture.JPG